1. This document defines the conditions of access and use of the website, hereinafter referred to as: “General Terms”.
2. Each User, upon taking steps to use the website, is obliged to read, comply and accept the General Terms and Conditions, without restrictions and reservations.
3. If you do not agree to all the General Terms and Conditions, you must stop using the website and leave it immediately.
4. All trade names, company names and logos used on the website belong to their owners and are used only for identification purposes. They may be registered trademarks.
5. It is forbidden to the unauthorized use of the website content, works or information, as well as their unauthorized reproduction, retransmission or other use of any element of the website, because such action may violate, inter alia, copyrights or protected trademarks.
6. Questions or comments regarding the website may be submitted to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
1. CONTACT FORM – questionnaire available on the website, which
enables immediate sending of a message to the owner of the website;
2. WEBSITE – a tool named: www.qcis.pl, used to provide electronic services;
3. APPLICABLE LAW – for the purposes of implementing the General Terms and Conditions, Polish law shall apply;
4. USER – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, using electronic services available on the website;
6. OWNER – The entity providing this website, namely: Quality Control Innovation System based at ul. Wąchocka 1F, 03-934 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warszawy in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under no KRS: 0000857761, NIP: 1133019329;
III. SCOPE OF TERMS
1. The owner provides access to the content of the website in accordance with the following General Terms and Conditions.
2. The content and data published on the website are intended for information for interested persons and may only be used for information purposes.
3. The owner has the right to post advertising content that constitutes an integral part of the website and the materials presented therein.
4. Users may use the access and services offered on the website, subject to prior consent to the General Terms and Conditions.
IV. RULES OF USING THE WEBSITE
1. The website is operated by all kinds of internet browsers. No special properties of the User’s end device are required.
2. After accepting the Terms, the User has the right to view, copy, print and distribute, without changing the content, the content of this website, provided that:
a.this content will be used for information purposes only, for non-commercial purposes;
b. Each copy made will contain copyright information or the author of the content.
3. It is forbidden to use or copy the software, processes and technologies that are part of the website.
4. Users may use the website only in compliance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Law, the Act on the provision of electronic services and the relevant provisions of civil law.
5. It is forbidden to use the website:
a. in a manner leading to the violation of applicable law;
b. in any way that is unlawful or dishonest, or in any way aimed at achieving an unlawful or dishonest purpose;
c. for the purposes of harming children or attempting to harm them in any way;
d. to send, knowingly receive, upload or use content that does not comply with the General Terms and Conditions;
e. to transmit or provoke the dispatch of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements or promotional materials, as well as any similar forms, included in the collective SPAM category;
f. to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material containing viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, adware or other harmful software or similar computer codes programmed to adversely affect or threaten the functioning of any software or computer equipment or adversely affect or threaten the user.
2. Cookies are pieces of information that contain a unique reference code that the website sends to the User’s device for storage,
and sometimes tracking information about the device used. Usually, they do not allow the identification of the User. Their main task is to better match the website to the User.
3. Some of the cookies appearing on the website are available only for the duration of a given internet session and expire after closing the browser. Other cookies are used to remember the user who is recognized on the website after returning to the website. They are then retained for a longer time.
4. The cookies used on this website are:
cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. All cookies appearing on the website are set by the administrator.
6. All cookies used by this website are compliant with the applicable European Union law.
7. Most Users and some mobile browsers automatically accept cookies. If the User does not change the settings, cookies will be saved
in the device memory.
8. The user may change the preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies or change the browser in order to be able to receive an appropriate notification each time the cookie function is set. To change the cookie acceptance settings, you must adjust the settings in your browser.
9. It is worth remembering that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent the full use of the website.
10. Cookies will be used for the necessary session management, including:
a. Creating a special log in session for the User of the website so that the website remembers that the User is logged in and that his requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
b. Recognizing a User who has previously visited the website, which allows the identification of the number of unique users who have used the website and makes it possible to ensure that the website has sufficient capacity for the number of new users;
c. Identifying whether a website visitor is registered on the website;
d. Registering information from the User’s device, including cookies, IP address and information about the browser used, in order to be able to diagnose problems, administer and track the use of the website;
e. Customizing the layout elements of the graphic design or website content;
f. Collecting statistical information on how the User uses the website in order to improve the website and determine which areas of the website are the most popular for users.
VI. PLUGIN FACEBOOKA
1. The website contains a plugin for the social networking site Facebook.
2. The Facebook plugin is marked with the Facebook logo.
3. This plugin will connect directly to the Owner’s profile on the Facebook server. Facebook can then obtain information that the User has visited the website from his IP address.
4. If the User visits the website while logged in to his Facebook profile, Facebook will register information about the visit. Even if the User is not logged in to Facebook, Facebook is able to obtain information about the IP address.
6. If the User does not want Facebook to be able to obtain information about browsing the website, it is recommended for the User to log out of his Facebook account beforehand.
VII. PLUGIN OF OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS
1. The owner may also use other social plugins (eg Twitter, Google+ or Linkedin).
2. Plugins for social networks can be identified by the icons used to share information on a specific platform.
3. Plugins enable the users of these platforms to tag the website in their posts on these social media platforms.
VIII. EXTERNAL CABLES
1. Links on this website to other websites are provided for information purposes only.
2. The website owner is not responsible for the content of other websites or for any damages resulting from their use.
IX. CONTACT FORM
1. The User may enter his contact details by filling in a special form provided for contacting the Owner, the content of the message and accepting their shipment to the Owner.
2. Leaving the contact details means that the User has consented to the Owner processing the contact details provided in the Contact Form in order to send offers or establish contact with the User.
X. RESPECT FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The website and its content may be protected by copyright, trademark law and other regulations related to the protection of intellectual property.
2. The Owner’s marks, logos and other personalized emblems appearing on the website (collectively: “Marks”) are trademarks of the Owner.
3. With the exception of separate, individual, written authorizations, the User may not use the Owner’s Marks: separately or in combination with other verbal or graphic elements, especially in press releases, advertisements, promotional and marketing materials, in the media, in written or oral material, in electronic form, in visual form or in any other form.
XI. PROTECTION OF USER DATA
XII. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The website contains general information. It is not intended to be an intermediary in the provision of any professional counseling services. Before taking any action that has an impact on the User’s financial situation or business, it is necessary to contact a professional advisor.
2. The website does not provide any guarantees regarding its content, in particular guarantees of security, error-free, no viruses or malicious codes, guarantees of proper operation or quality.
3. The website provides no warranty, express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of copyright, adaptation, security and accuracy of information.
4. The user uses the website at his / her own risk and assumes full responsibility for damages related to or resulting from its use, both direct and indirect, incidental, consequential, moral, or other damages due to contractual, tort, negligence. including for loss of data or services.
5. The website assumes no responsibility for any links posted on the website, especially if they lead to websites, resources or tools maintained by third parties.
6. The owner is not responsible if the website is temporarily or long-term unavailable for any reason.
7. The owner is not responsible for the information provided on the website, nor can he ensure the total security of transactions or communications carried out via the website.
8. Despite the Owner’s best efforts to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the website, errors may appear unintended by the Owner, which the User, upon detection, is asked to report to the Owner.
9. All the above-mentioned exclusions and limitations of liability are valid to the fullest extent permitted by law, including all types of existing liability, including contractual, tort and any other liability provided for in Polish or foreign legal order.
1. Should any provision of the General Terms be or should become invalid or ineffective under any jurisdiction, the remainder of the Terms shall remain valid and unaffected. The parties will replace the invalid or ineffective provision with others that reflect the intended purpose as faithfully as possible. This also applies accordingly to any gaps in the General Terms and Conditions.
2. Should any provision of the General Terms and Conditions be or should become invalid or ineffective in one or more jurisdictions, all provisions of the General Terms and Conditions shall remain valid in any other jurisdiction.
XIV. APPROACH TO CONTRACTS CONCLUDED
Unless otherwise stated, the General Terms and Conditions constitute a complete and exhaustive agreement between the User and the Owner regarding the use of the website in terms of the content contained therein and supersede any other agreements, arrangements and agreements regarding the subject (content) of these General Terms and Conditions.
XV. CHANGING THE TERMS OF THE WEBSITE
1. The website owner reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions at any time by posting their updated version on the website, which shall apply to Users from the moment of their publication, unless otherwise stated in the modified General Terms and Conditions.
2. The User is obliged to read the modifications to the General Conditions, about which the Owner will inform him by sending him a message or a notification of changes to the General Conditions to be accepted.
3. By continuing to use the website, you accept the modified Website Terms and Conditions.
XVI. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. Any disputes that arise, the Parties agree to resolve in the first place by way of an amicable settlement of the case, before a competent arbitration court (arbitration clause).
2. If an amicable settlement of the matter proves impossible, the dispute resulting from this agreement will be settled by the court in whose district the Owner’s seat is located.
XVII. LEGAL BASIS
1. In matters not covered by these General Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the relevant laws on telecommunications law and the provision of electronic services of the country where the Owner of the website has its registered office shall apply accordingly.